“Can I work from home in a garden office?” Working From Home Covid-19 has meant that many of us have had to alter how we
Residential Architects In Lambeth
Looking for an architect in Lambeth?
From our main offices in the Clapham part of Lambeth, we are conveniently located to manage residential housing projects across Lambeth and its adjoining boroughs.
We enjoy established working relationships with the planning and building control teams in Lambeth, Wandsworth and Southwark Borough Councils, and along with our in-depth knowledge of housing requirements across the area, we are well placed to obtain the planning permission you need, however ambitious your home renovation project may be.
Our architects share your enthusiasm for imaginative extensions, loft conversions, basement conversions and new builds. We will consider the existing structure of your home and surrounding property types, and then design a spacious, energy-efficient extension or conversion, tailored to your exact needs and optimised to add value to your London property.
Some of our recent residential architecture projects in Lambeth:
Why Choose AURA As Your Architect?
- Being based in Lambeth, we naturally know the area well, and are conveniently placed to visit your home, or you can meet the team at our Lambeth office address if you prefer.
- In 2019, Build Magazine awarded us ‘Best South West London Small Scale Extension & Home Transformation Project’ for a kitchen extension in Wimbledon and ‘Most Trusted Residential Architecture Practice – Greater London’.
- Our Lambeth architects maximise space and utilise natural light in creative ways. Our home designs are simple, aesthetically pleasing, and energising to live in. By incorporating plenty of storage space, we help you to keep your living areas uncluttered and inspiring at all times.
- We use 3D modelling and Virtual Reality software to help you visualise the completed project before it starts, saving costly mid-project changes.
- Following the RIBA Plan of Work, we can manage the entire project for you from conceptual design and initial planning or building control approval, to detailed design and even finding a trusted and reliable builder to transform your vision into reality.
How much does it cost to hire an architect in Lambeth?
Home renovations are notorious for running over-budget, but when you are at the architectural design stage our fixed-fee structure will give you peace of mind.
Our costs cover what we do for you, in contrast to many other architects in Lambeth who charge a percentage of the total project cost (so they benefit at your expense if the project goes over budget).
As winners of a ‘Most Trusted Architecture Firm’ award in 2019, it perhaps goes without saying that our costs are laid out at the beginning on a transparent, fully itemised quotation, with no hidden extras.
For an in-depth overview of our fee structures, along with indications of average costs from 3rd-party consultants, please view our fees page, contact our team to discuss, or submit your brief online to get started.
Choose An Architect Who Knows Lambeth
Lambeth is a largely residential borough in South West London on the south bank of the River Thames, with its municipal centre in Brixton and large shopping districts in Streatham, Brixton, Vauxhall, Clapham and West Norwood. Other neighbourhoods encompassed by Lambeth are Gipsy Hill, Herne Hill, Kennington, Oval, Stockwell and Tulse Hill. As is the case with many London boroughs, some Lambeth areas are shared with two or more boroughs; Clapham with Wandsworth and Kennington with Southwark.
Lambeth is home to several cultural attractions, including Lambeth Palace, the South Bank arts complex, the former Oval Cricket ground, the Grade II Brockwell Park and Lido, the Imperial War Museum, the London Aquarium, and the London Eye. It is a highly cosmopolitan borough, with Afro-Caribbean, African, South Asian, and Chinese communities making up one-third of the population.
By choosing a Lambeth based architecture firm like AURA who know the area intimately, you can be assured that your house extension or renovation will be designed to blend with your neighbourhood, and you stand the best chance of obtaining planning permission quickly too.
Our Online Reviews
Extending or refurbishing your home… ….Is often the most expensive and stressful thing you will ever do! That’s why you need a commercial architectural