“Can I work from home in a garden office?” Working From Home Covid-19 has meant that many of us have had to alter how we
Looking for architects in South West London or West London?
The team at our design-led studio create a high-end finish for property conversions (including loft conversions and basement conversions), home extensions, home refurbishments and bespoke new builds.
Take a look at one of our award winning projects in Wimbledon.
AURA Architecture are an award-winning residential architecture firm in South West London.
So if you’re looking for top architects in West London or South London, look no further.
Since 2014 we’ve been helping people make the most of their homes. We do this by designing and creating sustainable, light-filled spaces that let them maximise the space in their property.
Our vision is to design and create clean, simple areas that maximise space, use natural light, are energy-efficient, and are environmentally friendly.
Fees for Architects in South West London
Ours is the sort of comprehensive residential architecture service you’d expect from a West London architecture firm. Unlike many architects and architecture specialists, our fees are transparent.
We charge a flat fee of £75 per hour and let you know what the overall cost of our service will be as early as possible.
Our full range of services (if used) will be approximately 8-12% of your total build costs.
A more comprehensive details of our fees are here
We have a 10-Step Home Design Guide that sets out what you can expect if you choose us as your residential architecture firm.
The guide covers everything we offer and gives you our step-by-step process for homeowners looking for architects in South West and West London. In short, these are:
1. CONTACT: Create your design brief online using our online enquiry form
2. RESEARCH: We will then carry out a desktop study of your home so that we understand planning permissions and planning policies for your area.
3. CONSULTATION: We will meet you for a consultation at your home to discuss your needs. Following this, we will provide you with a written quote.
4. CONCEPT: After this, we will produce three concept designs. This will include floor plans, sketches and, potentially 3D images so you can really visualise your new home.
5. PLANNING PERMISSION: Acting as agents on your behalf, we then prepare the planning application (where necessary). This ensures everything is submitted and processed on time.
6. BUILDING CONTROL: Once the planning application is approved we prepare all relevant drawings for Building Regulations. This will allow them to check our plans for compliance. We can also utilise our excellent relationships with Party Wall Surveyors, structural engineers, and mechanical and electrical engineers to get you competitive quotes and a reliable service.
7. DETAILED DESIGN: To make sure you can design your ideal home and get the high-end finish you’ve dreamt of, we will produce a Specification of Works. This will also include interior design, finishes and fittings, and all other tender documents.
8. TENDER: We then offer to run a tender process for you, ensuring you get a range of competitive quotes from trusted suppliers. We will also make sure the contracts cover all critical information. This includes what is in scope, completion dates and what insurances are in place.
9. SITE MONITORING: We monitor the build process by regularly visiting the site to check progress, and provide you progress reports so that you know everything remains on track.
10. THEN, ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME!
Residential Architecture Projects In South West London and West London
West London Architect Services:
- Hammersmith Architects and Home Designers
- Fulham Architects and Home Designers
- Kensington Architects and Home Designers
- Chelsea Architects and Home Designers
- Chiswick Architects and Home Designers
- Richmond Architects and Home Designers
Can’t see your area of London listed? AURA Architecture cover all of South West London, West London, and Surrey, and also have a regional base north of the M25 in St Albans.
South West London Architect Services:
- Balham Architects and Home Designers
- Clapham Architects and Home Designers
- Earlsfield Architects and Home Designers
- Wimbledon Architects and Home Designers
- Putney Architects and Home Designers
- Wandsworth Architects and Home Designers
Whether you’re just starting to consider improving your residential property and want to discuss what is feasible and what is not, or whether you already have a good idea of what you require, but just need to hire an architect, please get in touch!
Our Online Reviews
Extending or refurbishing your home… ….Is often the most expensive and stressful thing you will ever do! That’s why you need a commercial architectural