Do you struggle to find your next builder project?
Don’t have a consistent flow of work?
Fed up with spending a fortune on marketing?
Want to work on more interesting projects?
We will refer you!
Some of our clients just want architectural design drawings and not full-service site monitoring.
In this case we just pass on your details….
So, if you are a competent builder with a great team…
<<<< We operate on a referral fee basis >>>>
Do you work on house extensions, loft conversions, basements or new-builds?
Do your clients ask for advice on?
- Planning permission
- Architectural drawings
- Building regulations
- Interior Design
Recommend Aura Homes…. dynamic Architectural Design company that specialise in high-end house extensions and transformations.
Aura Homes have worked with builders all over London and Surrey for years.
Why recommend us?
- We offer up to 5% of our design fees to successful referrals
- We make the design process simple for you and your clients!
- Share our 10-step home extension guide with your customers and take away the hassle of constantly explaining the design process.
- Everything from planning permission to building control sign- offs.
- We offer a full design service – Planning Drawings, Building Regulations, Interior Design, Project Management
- We’re expanding rapidly and looking for local, experienced builders to share projects with
Want to be on our tender lists for large schemes in London and Surrey?
Get in touch today at 0203 189 1619 or email email@example.com.
You could be working on one of our next projects like this…
Who are Aura Homes?
We provide high-end residential architecture services for homeowners, developers and property investors.
We specialise in large scale home extensions and refurbishments, loft conversions, basement conversions, and bespoke new builds with a high-end finish.
In our design-led studio we look to create simple, light filled spaces that maximise space and are energy efficient and sustainable.
The Vision and Values for working with builder jobs in London and Surrey:
At the heart of all we do are five key values:
1. Attention to detail – We think about every aspect of the space in our design and ensure that nothing is left to chance or left behind.
2. Innovation and creativity – In a constantly evolving world, we make sure we keep up with technology and use it for long lasting, future compatible designs.
3. Honesty and integrity – Professional behaviour in what we say and what we do are what our customers deserve and receive at all times.
4. Understanding and respecting people – Different people have different needs and different ideas. Our role is to understand these and find solutions that meet them.
5. Sustainability – Energy prices are rising and we need to reduce our carbon footprint. Therefore we need to manage the impact our designs on the environment vitally important. We work with specialists to achieve this.
These values feed in to our vision to design spaces that are clean and simple, maximise space, use natural light and are energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
Our Architect Fees
Unlike many architects and architecture specialists in London and Surrey, our fees are transparent. We charge a flat fee and if you take our full range of services, the cost will be around 8-12% of the total construction costs.
Typically architects fees will be between 11-15%.
Find full details of our fees are on our website here
Our residential architecture process:
The guide covers everything we offer and gives you our step-by-step process for homeowners looking for architects in Richmond. In short these are:
1 – CONTACT: The first step is for you to make initial contact with us. Create your design
brief online using our online enquiry form.
2 – RESEARCH: We will then carry out a desktop study of your home so that we understand planning permissions and planning policies for your area.
3 – CONSULTATION: After this, we will meet you for a consultation at your home to discuss your needs. Following this we will provide you with a written quote.
4 – CONCEPT: After this, we will produce three concept designs. This will include floor plans, sketches and, potentially 3D images so you can really visualise everything.
5 – PLANNING PERMISSION: The next step is the planning application (where necessary) and we will act as agents on your behalf. This ensures everything is submitted and processed on time.
6 – BUILDING CONTROL: We will then go on to produce all relevant drawings for Building Regulations and allow them to check our plans for compliance.
We can also utilise our great relationships with Party Wall Surveyors, Structural Engineers, and Mechanical and Electrical Engineers to get you competitive quotes and a reliable service.
7 – DETAILED DESIGN: Once this stage is complete, we will produce a Specification of Works. Also including interior design and finishes, and all other tender documents.
8 – TENDER: One of the most important steps is to help you find the right trusted builder! We obtain a range of competitive quotations from trusted builders, and draw up and manage contracts for all work
9 – SITE MONITORING: We also monitor contracts and conduct regular site visits to ensure everything is on track and that the finished space will be all you hoped it would be.
10 – THEN, ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME!