Have a real impact on how an ambitious and dynamic design company operates. We are looking for a talented Part II Architectural Assistant to help create fantastic homes in London, the Home Counties, and beyond.
We are an award-winning architecture studio with a mission to create ideal homes. We specialise in high-end extensions, house transformations, bespoke new-build houses, conversions, and small-scale developments from £250K contracts to circa. £3M.
Working at Aura Architecture, you will work on a variety of residential projects, providing quality design solutions for our private homeowner clients, and adding value to small-scale property developments. With support from the senior architects and management, you will be expected to take projects from initial consultation through to Contract Administration on site covering all RIBA stages.
Our clients tell us that they value our professional, collaborative, friendly, and creative approach to projects and that our team is great to work with.
Key Skills Requirement:
- RIBA Part 2 qualified
- Excellent residential experience is a must
- Experience of working with private homeowner clients and developments up to 30 units
- Strong technical, graphic and 3D modelling skills, full proficiency in AutoCAD, REVIT, Photoshop and SketchUp skills are essential
- Understanding of current UK planning and building regulations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and strong organisational skills
- Proactive and driven individual
- The ability to communicate effectively with Clients, Consultants, Trades etc
As well as working in a great place offering a good work-life balance with flexible working, you’ll enjoy benefits including competitive remuneration, plus commission for new jobs brought to the company. Salary: £26k – £32k plus perofmance and commission-based bonus scheme and Pension.
If you’re interested, please provide a CV to email@example.com